News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pic of my one owner 66 charger 383 four speed find!

Started by police1, October 10, 2008, 04:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

police1

finally got some pics of my find. 66 charger 383 four barrel  four speed:

Dans 68

Nice! A 4-speed Charger any year is a good thing! More photos when you get them.  :2thumbs:

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

CB

1968 Dodge Coronet 500

police1

already home! the original owner gave me the original window sticker,certi card,warranty info, and a bunch of other paper work. had to drag it on my car trailer. both front wheels locked tighter than fort knox! everything is there too. underneath is super solid too! funny how it rusted too. outer sheetmetal is kind of bad but the under side is super nice! ::)

Charger_Fan

I love buying one owner cars. Nice find, show us more pics when you can. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ghoste

Congratulations and if it's your first fastback Charger, welcome to the cult.

FastbackJon

Would love to have it registered!

www.1966-67ChargerRegistry.com
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

police1

it actually is my first! have had lots of 68-70 charger but the 66-67 is growing on me! my son was already sitting in it today shifting the four speed. doesn'r run but he got a  real kick out of it! he's only 6 too....

CharcoalCharger

Nice find.  It is a real shame, there is a 66/67 Charger about 15 minutes from me.  It is sitting right out in plain site.  I don't know the details on it (eng./trans.), but it used to be a nice white one.  It is really rusting away.  It is one of those cars that the owner says he will "fix up" one day. :pigsfly:  I have known about this car for about 14 years (if not more), and it never has moved.   :down:  Sorry to rain on your parade...congrats again!

police1

no raining at all! i can't count that high as to how many  cars i have found that the owner says" not for sale. gonna fix it up some day". i know the owners own the car but if it sits for years more than likely it will never get fixed. at least get some money out of it and let someone who will fix it have a go at it. at least this guy realized he was never going to fix it. cool that he saved all the paper work from it too.

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

police1

it's a dark blue. the original owner said it was never repainted either..

68_R/T_Eric