News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Charger in Desert PICS - The Skips Travel to Red Rock Park with the '68!

Started by TUFCAT, September 27, 2008, 10:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

::) Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,   :rotz:  No ones hit'n this.   :nono: :loser: :moon:   Chuck...............

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2008, 12:02:58 AM
::) Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,   :rotz:  No ones hit'n this.   :nono: :loser: :moon:   Chuck...............

Yeah, he's "saving himself" for Tuffcat! Meow! :yesnod: :smilielol: :rofl: :D :nana:
Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TUFCAT

:o   Wow Lisa, .....So I guess we really are moving our relationship to the next level ??  :P  Can't we all just have a group thing instead??  I'll bring some catnip. :smilielol:  hee hee (:drool5:  :drool5: :drool5:)

Charger_Fan

Wait a minute...how do we know that's Mrs. Skip & not some hot babe who was wandering the neighborhood & paused beside the Charger? :icon_smile_big:

Cool pics, you guys. Definitely some good picturesque areas around there. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

How much for the Century 21 house in the background?  Is that a neon in front of the Charger?
Car is looking good by the way!! :2thumbs: :cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

The house for sale is $330k.  Man the market is in the toilet and I bet that house will go for less.  :rotz:  The car in front of the charger is the ka ka ka KIA.  :icon_smile_big:  Perhaps you've heard of them, it's what us poor folks drive.  As for the charger, thank's and it's getting there.   :cheers:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

skip68

Quote from: mikepmcs on September 30, 2008, 06:22:59 PM
oh yeah, Lisa and you look great as well. :2thumbs:

I told her to get gussied up so I could take her out in the KIA for a happy meal.  :smilielol:

mikepmcs

Now that is smoove brother.  No wonder I can't find a girl.  Treat her right, treat her right. :2thumbs:

skip68

Yup, I'm a sucker for a Happy meal! :lol: Gotta luv the toys!  :yesnod: And Mc Donalds has the best fries! :2thumbs:
Thanks for the nice comments everyone, but I still felt weird posing by the car! (Sorry, I'm not Jessica Simpson  ::) :smilielol:) :nana:
Mrs.Skip ;)

P.S. I think I'm finally starting to figure out how to take better shots with this newer digital camera. I hope to take a photography class soon to learn more. :cheers: Maybe I could ask Brock a few questions? :scratchchin: