News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Drive-By In My Community

Started by bordin34, September 30, 2008, 06:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bordin34

I found out from some friends that a drive-by shooting happened at the summer community which I have a house at. This happened only one mile from my house and I have driven my golf cart past the place multiple times. The weirdest part is I played baseball with the kid a couple times Luckily, nobody was hit.
http://pahomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=47341

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

skip68

WOW!  ::)  :o  :o What a waste. I am so tired of hearing kids with guns! "Hello stupid parent's, lock up your guns! Oh, that's right, you sold the computer for crack! So you won't get this message!"  :brickwall: :iamwithstupid: :rotz:

Bordin34, I hope things get better in your town! :yesnod: :2thumbs:

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TruckDriver

Another reason I love and will only live in small middle of no where towns.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RD

i hope they nail their arses to the wall.. but not too much... big bubba wants a piece when they get to prison. :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

451-74Charger

You should move to Over-the-Rhine in Cincinnati, not a day goes by without some shooting or another.
Great for our news crews,

Ponch ®

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on October 01, 2008, 04:40:15 AM
Another reason I love and will only live in small middle of no where towns.

Small towns. That's where junior wakes up one day and shoots up the entire school because daddy didn't love him enough and some football player called him a fag. Then Mr Respectable Town Leader turns out to be a serial murderer of homosexual young men he meets online, the remains of whom he's stashed in his basement. Gotta love em.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

bordin34

The community is in a small town there are 1000 families during the summer and probably less than 300 off-season in about one square mile. Also, almost the entire county goes to the same high school.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ