News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HELP ME MAKE MY CHARGER THE HOTTERS OUT THERE

Started by JOELDILO24, November 04, 2008, 12:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOELDILO24

:scratchchin: HEY I JUST GOT A 06 CHARGER :shruggy: SO I WANT TO KNOW ANY IDEA THAT U THINK THAT I COULD DO TO THE CAR TO MAKE IT LOOK AND GO FASTER  :flame: THAT BEFORE... AND ANY PLACE THAT I COULD BUY THEN LET ME KNOW !!!!  :drool5: :2thumbs:

baullz

Well this forum is more geared towards the classic Chargers and you will probably get some haters  :flame: around here for the new Chargers.  Head over to http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=3  which is also a great site and more geared towards your new Charger.

Oh what color and type of '06 Charger did you get, I have an '06 Gomango Daytona myself. 

Also welcome to the club and this is just a warning, once you start modding you wont be able to stop

68RT4ME

Congrats on the new car. You might also try www.chargerforumz.com It's all about the LX Chargers and allot of tech and modding ifno all over the place along with vendors that sell stuff for the current Chargers.
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparguy01

i'll say what everyone is thinking......sell it and buy a classic charger and its all taken care of. :nana:

SFRT

lift it, 28" Donks,body and underlight kit, airfoil and a 99% window tint. :coolgleamA:
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FJ571440B

Sell it and buy a real Charger with a real Hemi,  :slap:
Next time....

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: Is "HOTTERS" a new slang expression or just yet another misspelled topic title?..  :shruggy:
                          :rotz:
  Way to go newbie...