News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

help me identify these

Started by l8rg8r, September 29, 2008, 09:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l8rg8r

these seats were in my car when I bought it they are not orig but I want to use them the drivers is 6 way power. take a look at the pics and give me your best guess I am fairly sure they are mopar of a 69 vintage but i am no expert and am just guessing they have head rest like a 69 charger :think:

Ghoste

The seat backs look like a 1st gen Charger seat that someone did a custom paint job on.  The pleats look somewhat like a 67 Charger on the front but not exactly the same.  Of course, the headrests wouldn't be 69 style then.  :shruggy:

l8rg8r

Thanks ghoste but I still need more definitive info on these so I can order the right covers and foam for them come on guys help me out here somebody has seen seats like these do I need better pics or are there numbers on these someware that would help identify them  :pullinghair:

tatrick2me

The seats in my 69 New Yorker were just like yours right down to the color. However your locale upolstry shop can make the covers for you.
Bone 7

l8rg8r