News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

To those that are attending the Aero Warrior Reunion

Started by Mopurr, September 12, 2008, 07:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopurr

If you help me out here it would be appreciated

I am going to be making name tags for Doug & DSAC so the question is:

If you would post or PM your name and Spouse(if attending) etc. and also what your name used here are I will get it on the tags (preprinted)

So if you are attending the Aero Warrior Reunion please respond

Thank you!

Sherri

69_500

DANIEL LIEBRANDT

but I won't be there except on Friday at Rich's house. Then again I'm easy to spot.

pettybird

Carol and Doug Croxford

Marty42 (I THINK) and pettybird

moparstuart

stuart & michele sutton        quintin Ian & taylor
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Aero426

hemigeno

Gene Lewis / hemigeno

My wife & the rest of the fam aren't going to be able to make it this year, unfortunately.

3--Daytona

Jim  &  Delma McCauley          ( 3--daytona)       Sat,& Sun,   my son Randy,along with my grandson Josh, will attend.

moparstuart

wayne perkins , dick and beverly drake, and kyle and cindy drake are coming.

wayne have decided to bring both cars the 99 and the mercury 

moparnutty

moparstuart

Quote from: moparnutty on September 14, 2008, 09:41:37 PM
I will be there with my C500. (moparnutty)
hey ken look forward to seeing you and your awesome 500 again !!!!

Mopurr

69_500

Ken, are you going to Rich's house on Friday? If so I'd love to look your 500 over. :)

Hemi_tyme

I'll be at track with my white bird and I also will have Richards (not 100% show ready yet) yellow bird there for the lookers and laps.
Ken Presley - Hemityme
Richard Hyait B-Beep

moparnutty

Hey Danny,I won't make it in time to go to Rich's. I'm going to try and get to gateway about 3:00 Fri.

69_500

What hotel are you staying at Ken? I will be at Rich's house all day Friday, but then I'm heading back here to Indy EARLY Saturday morning (1-2 am) so I can be home for the wifes birthday.

moparnutty

Danny, I'll be at the Four Points by Sheraton @ Fairview Heights. I should be there by 6:00 Pm Fri. My wifes bithday is Fri. so I will have to see her before I leave.

moparstuart

it was nice seeing you again ken and meeting you face to danny !!

69_500

Quote from: moparnutty on September 18, 2008, 08:09:36 PM
Danny, I'll be at the Four Points by Sheraton @ Fairview Heights. I should be there by 6:00 Pm Fri. My wifes bithday is Fri. so I will have to see her before I leave.

Sorry I missed you, I was at Gene's shop until well after Midnight on Friday night, and then had to head back home here to Indy. Had told my wife I'd be here before the sun came up on her Birthday.

moparnutty

Stuart, sorry to hear about your car. It was nice seeing you again.Danny I'll catch you another time. Just got home at 2:30 today,It's an 8 hour drive and I'm beat.Had a great time and really enjoyed the laps around the track.