News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what's your...daily driver?

Started by craigandlynda, July 15, 2008, 04:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SFRT

I rarely drive the Z, I built that for the wife. I am a little too tall too fit in it. Thats the Toyota pullling the dirtbikes.

heres the Z before I did all the stuff to it

I should probably take new pix of it.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

I'd like to see some pics of the Z if possible, and, next wk. come by and help me pull the parts outta the garage and help me find your ashtray and whatever.  :cheers:  good progress your makin there frank. I'm very impressed.  :yesnod:

SFRT

99% of the stuff on the Z u cant really see. I left it stock looking except for the lowered profile, badges and spoiler...the cops in the Richmond have a hard-on for 'modded looking rice' so I went stealth.. I supposs if u want pix of the racing suspension and engine mods...but it dont look very cool. car runs like a bat out of hell tho...I had it up to 170 mph..any higher and it gets unstable, even with the full underbody diffuser. I wanted too put a blower on it but Sharon said no. I am thinking it might be cool to sign up for that nevada open road deal.that car will do 150 all day long.

I scored an ashtray..what I need now is a set of rear bumperretts. dude you should come by the shop.
Always Drive Responsibly

Brock Samson

ok, i'd like to put that pass. pan in the runner at your earliest... and i did come by the shop but you were out,..  :shruggy:

SFRT

for welding, Sunday is the best day so i say come over in 2 Sundays from this one we can stick it in.
Always Drive Responsibly

Brock Samson

Charger_Fan

Daily driver, daily driver...
I've gotta tell ya, I'm so friggin' tempted to slap a deposit on the new 'Max I can hardly contain myself! :errr: The deposit money is burning this volcanic hole in my pocket! :flame: These last two weeks have just been agonizing torture. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CharcoalCharger

'02 Stratus R/T...I love it.  When I need to haul something I pull the '96 Dakota Sport out of the garage.