News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New to the forum/ Check out my project

Started by JustinM, August 26, 2008, 02:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaMopar

MaMopar

TK73

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 28, 2008, 07:25:09 PM
Quote from: TK73 on August 27, 2008, 03:47:42 PM
think I'm gonna go out and buy a sports car... maybe a black Mustang GT...
So uhhh whut...you'll have one for each side of the driveway?  :D

Damn, forgot I already had one out there... must be mid-life already...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

TK73

BTW, I like it more every time I open this thread...

CharcoalCharger

Welcome to the site.  Looks like a nice solid car to start with, plus it helps in was in the family the last 20+ years.  I like my cars and their sentimental value   :icon_smile_big:

JustinM

Thanks everyone, Yeah I really love this car, we also have a ford galaxie, but its in a few pices lol, but i love the charger and the galixie will probably just sit for a good ten years till my dad sells it restors it or hands it over to me  :icon_smile_big:

oh and dont think im a big red neck with junk all over my yard, we were redoing are barn and thats why these cars were outside and you would see mounds of scap and a few junkers too if i didnt crop the pic lol, but we finished the barn so everything looks nice now  :coolgleamA:

bull

Hey Justin. I recognized your Charger from the shooting squirrels website. I think I told ou about this site, didn't I? Anyway, welcome aboard. :2thumbs:

JustinM

yes sir you did just started to do a little work on the charger so i figured id join the forum, thanks bull, anyway SS has been dead for 2 weeks  :rotz: we need to get it rolling again

bull

Quote from: JustinM on August 29, 2008, 12:11:50 AM
yes sir you did just started to do a little work on the charger so i figured id join the forum, thanks bull, anyway SS has been dead for 2 weeks  :rotz: we need to get it rolling again

Is it kind of a seasonal thing? The squirrels are probably getting hard to find these days. :shruggy: I usually only go hunting once in ths spring and then it's back to the city.

squeakfinder

Quote from: bull on August 29, 2008, 12:24:09 AM

Is it kind of a seasonal thing? The squirrels are probably getting hard to find these days. :shruggy: I usually only go hunting once in ths spring and then it's back to the city.

I don't mean to butt in because I know your asking Justin but, I think I live about 60 miles or so east of you Bull. I can tell you from expeirence that gray diggers out here like the sun. And there still active wright now. Allthogh I can't speek for eastern Oregon. Larry.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

TheGhost

Quote from: TK73 on August 26, 2008, 11:39:36 PM
Why would ANYBODY want a '73 with a small block??   :D :D

Insanity?

Looks like a good start for a project.  My advice?  Take your time, don't rush it.  And save as much spare cash as you can.  Cars are expensive.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

bull

Quote from: squeakfinder on August 29, 2008, 07:00:28 PM
Quote from: bull on August 29, 2008, 12:24:09 AM

Is it kind of a seasonal thing? The squirrels are probably getting hard to find these days. :shruggy: I usually only go hunting once in the spring and then it's back to the city.

I don't mean to butt in because I know your asking Justin but, I think I live about 60 miles or so east of you Bull. I can tell you from expeirence that gray diggers out here like the sun. And there still active wright now. Allthogh I can't speek for eastern Oregon. Larry.

No, no, you can butt in any time when it comes to varmint hunting options. :yesnod: I usually go to Joseph (NE Oregon) in June and although they are out all summer they get harder to find later due to the grass getting taller, reduced population (thanks to guys like me) and I think they get a little smarter too.

So where do you live... and when would you like to go shooting? :2thumbs: Seriously.

TK73

OOOOOOHH... I like the '65 / '66 Galaxies!!  That one a '66?

squeakfinder

PM sent Curtis. Let me know that you got it.  :2thumbs:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....