News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know of a freight company....

Started by 69Charger_440, September 04, 2008, 11:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69Charger_440

that would be able to ship a hood, two fenders, and a grille?  Interested in buying parts from a member here, but cannot find a freight company that doesn't charge an arm and a leg.  Shipping would be from NJ to TX.  Any help would be appreciated.   

darkfiire5000

Try USF the company I work for uses them all the time and I have used them personally excellent to work with. ;)

SFRT

I always use fedex ground for large items. rates are reasonable.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69Charger_440

thanks gents!  :cheers:  I'll give those a try.

Old Moparz

Forward Air for inexpensive truck freight, but they once "recommended" that whatever I send better be in a wooden crate. (I wouldn't ship stuff like that any other way.) You have to drop off & pick up at their freight terminals only, or pay another trucking company. DHL also handles large items & not too expensive. I've used them many times & they are usually less money & have never had any problems with lost or damaged items.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

darkfiire5000

Yah smart to pick it up at the dock saves you a lot of money.