News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SEATTLE'S BIG CAR SHOW, DRAGS, SWAP MEET NEXT YEAR ''HUGE''

Started by 8WHEELER, November 11, 2007, 02:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8WHEELER

All of the facts have not been finalized yet, but looks at this point like we are
finally putting on a huge show at SIR or now Pacific Raceways in Kent WA. We posted this on ''MOPARTS''

===============================================================================

Wanted to announce to everyone the Pacific Northwest Mopar Nationals Show, Swap, and Race. Pacific Raceways in Auburn, Washington has stepped up and is really excited to host the show. Their will be racing, swap meet, midway, car show fun field, and judged car class. It will be on Saturday July 26th and Sunday July 27th, 2008. This weekend is two weeks from the Nats and Carlise. Pacific Raceways used to be called SIR for those who do not know.

We are still working on fliers and the final details on prices but the TENTATIVE schedule is:

Saturday
- 6-8 AM Swap Meet and Midway Set-up
- 8 AM-12 PM - Registration, Parking, Late Swap Meeters
- 12 PM-4 PM - Car Show, Swap Meet, Judging, Fun Field, Voting
- 4 PM- 11 PM - All-Mopar Racing, will be mostly test and tune, might do a cash bash

Sunday
- 8 AM-5 PM - Fun Field, swap meet, midway, racing

Basically show and swap all day both days and racing from 4-11 PM on Saturday and 8 AM to 5 PM on Sunday.

We are still finalizing details and welcome any input. We have never had a real two day show in the Northwest before and this is a great opportunity, especially with the Seattle show losing the swap and having to move the date. That weekend in July has the least chance of rain of any other weekend, should be good weather too!

===============================================================================

Link to the thread on MOPARTS
http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=Test&Number=3926776&Searchpage=1&Main=3926776&Words=+tallzag&topic=&Search=true#Post3926776
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

RTPTRON

Hello Dan,

I know you posted this a while back but I Just saw it.  Is this event the Spring Roundup replacement or another show entirely?

I will be there in any case.

Thanks Man

AMX GO PACK

Quote from: RTPTRON on January 06, 2008, 07:26:52 PM
Hello Dan,

I know you posted this a while back but I Just saw it.  Is this event the Spring Roundup replacement or another show entirely?

I will be there in any case.

Thanks Man
So whats the deal Dan?  Let us know.......     1/2

8WHEELER

The info above is still  a go   :2thumbs:  just still working out the little details. If this turns
out as big as it should, next year will be the biggest mopar show/swap/race week end ever in the NW   :cheers:

AMC's welcome   :cheers:   as usual.

The Seattle Chapter XXX show is still on, but we no longer have a web master, so nothing new on that site......

Dan

MorePwr

miamivice

this is great news! 
hope my ride is somewhat done enough to drive it....and I'll be there! :coolgleamA:

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

8WHEELER

The show is still on, most all of the facts are the same as stated.

The car show will be a little different. Saturday will be the big car show '' cars not parked in classes''
Cars that get picked on Saturday, will be invited back for the final show on Sunday.

The show link to Moparts no longer works, not sure why it got pulled   :shruggy:

Dan

Winged 1

;)
So are the above dates still good??
You plan on going Dan?? Maybe your step son will show up..
Eric

Winged 1

;)
Hey Dan, you fall off the face of the earth?
People are waiting for your answer man!!!!
Later

472 R/T SE

There's not a lot of info out there.  I was curious whether the cars not invited back for Sunday have to park out in the general admission area?

triple_green

Did you guys see that we are going to have a DC.com section at this in place of the Kent meet. I started a thread in the general section.

Mark
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

triple_green

68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)