News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DSAC Aero Car Picnic - Milwaukee - Saturday June 28th

Started by Aero426, June 01, 2008, 10:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

DSAC Annual Club Picnic - Saturday   June 28th

Aero Cars and local Charger fans are welcome...

You are cordially invited to the 2008 DSAC Annual Club Picnic.     Jim & Kathy Wurster have asked to host this year's event, and it will be at their home in Pewaukee, just west of Milwaukee.   It's on Pewaukee Lake,  and they have plenty of entertainment on tap for land and water.   

The event will start at 2:00 pm and should run into the early evening.   We anticipate serving food about 4:00 pm.   

You don't need to bring anything, and there is no cost involved.   All you need to do is come on out, and if you have one, please bring your collector car weather permitting!

If you plan on attending, please give Jim or Kathy a call and let them know how many people will attend.     Their home number is 262-367-1592.     Jim's cell is 262-391-6854.   Kathy's cell is 262-389-9272.    Or email them at jwurster@wi.rr.com

Directions to the Picnic

·   Take I-94 west from Milwaukee.     Exit at Hwy SS which is westbound exit 290.   Get on the north frontage road which is County DR, and head west.    (If you are arriving from the west,  Hwy SS is three miles east of Hwy 83).

·   Continue west on County DR frontage road approximately two miles to the stop sign for Maple Avenue.

·   At the stop sign for Maple Avenue, turn right so you are headed north   

·   Proceed north on Maple Avenue approximately one mile.     Jim & Kathy's home will be on the right across from the Fire Station.    The address is W304, N2492 Maple Ave,  Pewaukee, WI  53072

We hope you can attend and look forward to seeing you on June 28th.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Daytona R/T SE

Quote from: moparstuart on June 02, 2008, 10:04:16 AM
       we need a sticky

We need to rent a bus and make a road trip out of it... :shortbus:

I can be standing at the side if I-70 with my thumb up in the air  :nana:

I'll bring beer  :cheers:

hemigeno

moparstuart

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on June 02, 2008, 05:01:57 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on June 02, 2008, 10:04:16 AM
       we need a sticky

We need to rent a bus and make a road trip out of it... :shortbus:

I can be standing at the side if I-70 with my thumb up in the air  :nana:

I'll bring beer  :cheers:
i'm in

talkiemopar

Hello Doug,

Rick will probably try to make that one to if he hold up.  If ya don't drive em hang em up!   I can't ride in the heat anymore and breath unless we start towing the bird I stay home.  Rick way of having 'him' time LOL
Sherry E

Aero426

Quote from: talkiemopar on June 07, 2008, 01:21:45 PM
Hello Doug,

Rick will probably try to make that one to if he hold up.  If ya don't drive em hang em up!   I can't ride in the heat anymore and breath unless we start towing the bird I stay home.  Rick way of having 'him' time LOL
Sherry E

Wow, that would be great if he can make it.   A long ride, but we will make it worth it for him.   It is only a couple miles from the hotel we stayed at last year.   

moparstuart

Aero426

We had a pretty good turnout.   Some weather hit just as we were getting going, so I would say another four cars stayed in the garage and their owners came in daily drivers.     Here are some photos...

This is Phil Borucki's 500.  It is F8 green with a 4-speed.     

Aero426

Tom Kau's Cale Yarborough Spoiler II.     I believe this car was rescued by Tom from a salvage yard and brought back to driver status recently.

Aero426

"Wisconsin Rowdy Bunch" Charter Members Ron & Darlene Holtdorf.  Six pack with a 4-speed.

Randy & Wanda Knipfer drove "Larry the Rambler", shown in the background.  64 model, 232 straight six. 

Aero426

"Wisconsin Rowdy Bunch" Ring Leader Jim Wurstur's Bird

Aero426

My Daytona and Ron Holtdorf's Bird

Aero426

Jim Wurstur's 1971 Charger R/T.

Aero426

Another shot of Phil's 500.

tan top

:drool5:  nice pictures  Doug .............. nice turn out of cars  :drool5:   thanks for sharing  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

moparstuart

ChgrSteve67

69_500

Green 500 looks might good. Man I wish I hadn't been coaching 2 little league games on that day. Darn kids and their baseball. JK.