News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

mopar nats

Started by chargerkid01, June 24, 2008, 09:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerkid01

hey where and what is the name and phone number of closest motel to mopar nats in columbus, ohio. also anyone interested in those parts I have foor sale (free delivery to mopar nats)

Ghoste

Call any of the national motel chains and see what you can get in Reynoldburg or the southeast part of Columbus.  Good luck though.  You will likely have an easier chance of finding a place this late by watching for cancellations on the Mopar message forums.

KMPX2

phone number of closest motel to mopar nats in columbus  :smilielol: You will be lucky to find one in Ohio much less in columbus 

chargerkid01

ha ha I found one but I need someone to reserve it for me because of course I'm not 21!! :RantExplode: I hate that I'm old enough to die for this country but I'm not old enough to get a F***ing motel or drink a beer!!! some things are not right!!!