News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nice Mopars / Web Site

Started by THE COLONEL, June 19, 2008, 07:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

I was just checking out this web site I saw in Hemmings Motor News.  Have any of you heard about this one?  There are some nice Mopars here. :yesnod:

www.texastoybox.com
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

G-man

I heard there not much better then HLFAG.  :shruggy:

BTW- I just noticed something. Click on the 1968 Dodge Charger (black 1) texastoybox have. The other day I was telling my mate it was a scam, why?

It had rectangle side marker lights front and rear. Indicating it was a 1969 CHarger with a 68 Charger grill, trying to get passed off as a 68. There was no other photo of it available, just 1 side/angle shot.

Now that same car, there are more photos, and the side marker lights are now round.

To me that spells "keep away".

Nevermind. I found under sold adds, a "1968 CHarger" which is actually a 1969 charger. Either the add was wrong or they hoped the guy buying didnt know what he was looking at. Rear tailights are 69, side markers are 69, only the grill is 68.

Car looks indentical to the other 1.

:icon_smile_blackeye:

CB

why don't you do a search on the forum?  :shruggy:
Read some comments and you get a picture of who they are.
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Sinister68

Quote from: CB on June 19, 2008, 11:53:27 PM
why don't you do a search on the forum?  :shruggy:
Read some comments and you get a picture of who they are.
CB
Ditto - TTB has been discussed before.  They are the TX version of HLPAG.  :rotz:
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

DodgeChargerNeeded

They lowball you on your car and if they happen to get it they take and jack it up $10000 on there website and somehow keep selling them.
Jeff