News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I Found Pictures of a Car That Passed Me on Christmas Eve

Started by bordin34, June 20, 2008, 01:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bordin34

On Christmas eve, my charger went on it's first. On that drive I was on the highway under WOT and this thing came flying by. Everybody I told didn't believe me and I found these pics on another website. This guy also owns a Viper GTS, Mercedes AMG super fast thing, and an F-50. This guy is a really high up guy at Hytorc in my town. Here are a couple pictures I took from another site.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

4forty

I love supercars but that's butt ugly, almost like the new 4dr. Dodge........................................

JrJohnston

Quote from: 4forty on June 20, 2008, 02:08:37 PM
I love supercars but that's butt ugly, almost like the new 4dr. Dodge........................................

They may be ugly,but they sure are mean,and real pricey too.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

Charger_Fan

Man, I bet I could restore half my car for what it costs to put brakes on that one. :smilielol:
Funky lookin' for sure. :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

451-74Charger

ChargerSG

Is that world fastest streetcar, on Topgear they drove it up to 412km/h on a testtrack that Audi has in former DDR, im sure the clip is on Youtube.
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

ChargerSG

I found the clip about it(i had to look for it), i allmost remember everything right :icon_smile_big: It look allot better in Black for sure :yesnod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT0ou-ZEcx0

He drove it in 253 mph :o
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

BigBlockSam

I saw that car on the show top gear. they took the car up to 253 mph . just to see if it could do it . it did
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

i think it cost in excess of a million bucks,.. what does he do for a living?..

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

chargerrt

Quote from: ChargerSG on June 20, 2008, 03:29:19 PM
Is that world fastest streetcar, on Topgear they drove it up to 412km/h on a testtrack that Audi has in former DDR, im sure the clip is on Youtube.

I believe that the guys over at Shelby put one out not too long ago that has already blown it's doors off...even at the top end

chargerrt

JrJohnston

The Saleen S7 is no slouch either,I think top end on it was/is right around 240.I don't remeber I getting old......
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on June 20, 2008, 04:08:30 PM
Damn NJ front plate laws :rotz:

I wonder if a car of that magnitude would even be harassed for having no front plate? The black one in the video has an even worse plate.

Either way, that thing is bad azz (minus the paint job). Good Luck on the speed bumps and Jersey roads.  :P

69_500

The looks of the car does nothing for me personally.

The front plate location is a lot better than the location for the front plate on a 1970 Superbird though. ON TOP OF  THE NOSE CONE.  :slap:

bordin34

Supposedly he had it painted red and white for $400,000 so it would match the company he works for.
I think they make some really insanely awesomely accurate and intense torque wrenches for really big stuff.
http://www.hytorc.com/usindex.html

Mahwah,NJ

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

bordin34

Bu this guy does. It's nice to drive by this place everyday. There used to be a Viper GTS in that spot in the late 90's and early 00's, then there was a mercedes AMG thing, Now there is usually a 6.6l, or whatever the biggest engine is, AMG there everyday. I still have not seen this car parked there only the F-50, Viper, and Mercedes. This guy really drives his cars though they don't stay in his garage.

Mahwah,NJ