News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My Car is Finally on the ROAD!!!! with Pics :)

Started by doctorpimp, June 19, 2008, 06:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter3931

Nice work Paul !!!  :cheers:  The grille looks fantastic and the color scheme is perfect  :2thumbs:

We need some underhood pics  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

magnum

Nice ride man :cheers:, did you put the six pack scoop on the original hood? Some reason it looks allot better than the fiberglass six pack hood. The top looks great BTW :2thumbs:
Takes a MOPAR to catch a mopar!

1969chargerrtse

Nice............................   Love the grille, nice color.   :yesnod:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Daytona Guy

Duey

Paul, nice job!  Sweet ride.  Worthing Park never had a nicer ride in front!  :icon_smile_big:

Let me know when you're heading out to Montreal.  I have to come up to Pet to grab my gear -- I had an out of cycle posting to a desk in Ottawa a few months ago.  Barely any time to stare at any of the bit for my beast...  :-\ ...on the plus side, I'm the guy getting those "six big things you heard about recently" Wokka-wokka!  :D

Cheers
Duey
73 SE Brougham, F3 , 440, 850 Pro-form, 727 w TA 10", 4.10SG

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

doctorpimp

'73 Coupe, 470, Keisler 5spd, 3.55 SG; Petty Blue; Hideaway Headlights.

www.cardomain.com/ride/2119216

doctorpimp

Quote from: magnum on June 20, 2008, 07:01:16 PM
Nice ride man :cheers:, did you put the six pack scoop on the original hood? Some reason it looks allot better than the fiberglass six pack hood. The top looks great BTW :2thumbs:
Thanks magnum!
Yeah, it is the factory steel hood.  The scoop is a $49 one from eBay and it's really well made -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SIX-PACK-HOOD-SCOOP-NEW_W0QQitemZ270247986384QQihZ017QQcategoryZ33646QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It's riveted onto the hood and I think it kinda looks cool that way.  I'm going to leave it as is and not try to bondo/hide the seams

doctorpimp

Quote from: Duey on June 21, 2008, 01:03:41 AM
Paul, nice job! Sweet ride. Worthing Park never had a nicer ride in front! :icon_smile_big:

Let me know when you're heading out to Montreal. I have to come up to Pet to grab my gear -- I had an out of cycle posting to a desk in Ottawa a few months ago. Barely any time to stare at any of the bit for my beast... :-\ ...on the plus side, I'm the guy getting those "six big things you heard about recently" Wokka-wokka! :D

Cheers
Duey
Hey Duey!
Long time no see... 
Yeah, I was looking for a spot around the area to take the pics and figured that the tanks would make agreat background - plus I parked in front of the Challenger tank, and I would imagine that the Sherman was made by Chrysler too... LOL
I'm actually heading out to Montreal on Monday - I'm going IR so it's very fast and furious ;)  When do you think you're coming up to Pet again - I might be down for leave not too sure right now.  My wife may come to Mtl to hang out during leave...

And yes, I kinda figured you'd be right in the middle of the new acquisiton ;)

Take care dude!
Paul

doctorpimp

doctorpimp

Interior...

Duey

Paul, see you're on the road already.  We'll tag up at some point.

Did you move the battery to the trunk?

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

RallyeMike

I like your parts mixing and matching. It makes the car unique. Congrats on wrapping it up.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Duey

Paul, forgot to ask earlier, can you post or link to any clips with the MF's and X-pipe...that's the way I'd like to go, I think.

Cheers
Duey

doctorpimp

Quote from: Duey on June 23, 2008, 08:33:15 PM
Paul, forgot to ask earlier, can you post or link to any clips with the MF's and X-pipe...that's the way I'd like to go, I think.

Cheers
Duey
I'll see what I can do, but I'm in Montreal now and the car is in Petawawa... Might take a while.
PS-Yeah I have a Optima redtop in the trunk :)

firefighter3931

Paul, nice detail work on the engine bay  :2thumbs:

So, how do you like the 470 ?  :icon_smile_big:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

doctorpimp

Thanks Ron and everybody!

The motor feels very strong, but I was trying to baby it for the first few 100 miles...trying. LOL
I'm sure that during my holidays in August I'll get back out on the road...If I can afford the price of gas!
;)
I found my good camera during the move, so I'll snap a few more pics then....