News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This might be a repost but...

Started by Fitz73Chrgr, June 06, 2008, 02:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz73Chrgr

has anyone seen this car before?  Kinda cool, not a fan of the grille or the wheels, and you new Charger haters have one less thing to hate about it...it only has 2 doors!

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Charger_Fan

I think that pic is from a SEMA show a year or two (or three) ago. It was a custom job that somebody made.

It's the one Chris wishes he could have bought. :nana:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on June 06, 2008, 04:34:20 PM
I think that pic is from a SEMA show a year or two (or three) ago. It was a custom job that somebody made.

It's the one Chris wishes he could have bought. :nana:

It's a West Coast Customs job. They've done other 2 door chargers.

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Just 6T9 CHGR

Color is on point...that's about it! ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Lowprofile

Those two door conversions are sweet! :drool5: :popcrn:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69charger2002

that sublime green one is disgusting
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: looks like the car the HULK should drive...  :lol: