News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

is anyone here going to the hot rod power tour this weekend/next week?

Started by HKCharger, June 04, 2008, 08:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HKCharger

anyone here going to be in attendance? either observing or driving? :scratchchin:

The70RT

Quote from: HKCharger on June 04, 2008, 08:11:52 PM
anyone here going to be in attendance? either observing or driving? :scratchchin:

It will be in Topeka next Friday at Heartland Park. I won't be participating but may show up and see what's going on.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

HKCharger

TheAutoArchaeologist

I'm doing the whole thing.

Look for me in the Caprice.

I should have my Indiana Jones hat on.

My new niece and I.

Sadly none of my Mopars could be prepared in time for the tour.

Ryan

KWS

I'll be there driving the entire trip. It's my 3rd year doing it, and it's a lot of fun. Can't wait. I'm hoping to be in my new '72 Charger, but we're still working on a few "bugs" as we speak and it has to be in Little Rock by Saturday. If we can't get things ironed out by tonight, I'll be in my Duster. I'll be rolling with the guys from Year One, so if you wanna come say "hi" look for me at their booth. :2thumbs:

IowaCharger69

I'll be heading to the event in Ames, IA. I live about a mile from the Iowa State Center where the event is being held. Look for the primer black POS 69 Charger or the oxidized red primer 69 Charger depending on how motivated I get this week.

If anyone needs a place overnite just PM me. I have a huge yard and ample parking.

TheAutoArchaeologist

I also joined the Mo-powered tour, I wonder if they will still let me in with the caprice.  I'm mopar at heart though!

Ryan