News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Camaro Spy Shots

Started by chargerrt, May 22, 2008, 08:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bzabodyn

Only good thing about this car is that it's going to help would-be Challenger owners get a little better deal because there will be a newer player in the market...

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack

Joshua

*WARNING*- "Opening link may cause dizziness, headaches, vomitting, indigestion, diarrhea, blindness, infertility, dementia."

You have been warned......
:icon_smile_big:

Mike DC

"The rear end is ugly"? 
Umm  .  .  .  Have any of you guys looked at the FRONT end yet?

GM's typical "angry kitchen appliance" styling is in full force at both ends of the car.  It always comes off like a wimpy plastic car that's trying way too hard to look cool. 

I see a familiar set of problems.  The corporation won't let them do the BIG decisions on the body right (chrome stuff, overall dimensions & overhangs, etc).  So the Camaro development team overcompensates with what they're still allowed to do:  Goofy exaggerated styling on the outer skin & too much horsepower for anyone to affordably insure.

TruckDriver

Quote from: TK73 on May 22, 2008, 08:25:53 PM
Hmmm....

Mustang was done RIGHT.

Challenger is OK, but it's "bloated".

Camaro is FARGIN UGLY.

:iagree:

The back of the car is horrible ugly.

And from this shot, it looks kinda like a 2 door new Charger would look :P
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on May 23, 2008, 08:43:08 PM
Quote from: TK73 on May 22, 2008, 08:25:53 PM
Hmmm....

Mustang was done RIGHT.

Challenger is OK, but it's "bloated".

Camaro is FARGIN UGLY.

:iagree:

The back of the car is horrible ugly.

And from this shot, it looks kinda like a 2 door new Charger would look :P

definatly!   :o
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikesbbody

"The rear end is ugly"? 
Umm  .  .  .  Have any of you guys looked at the FRONT end yet?

GM's typical "angry kitchen appliance" styling is in full force at both ends of the car.  It always comes off like a wimpy plastic car that's trying way too hard to look cool. 

Mike, i laughed so hard when i read your "angry kitchen appliance"comment  :2thumbs: I hear what g man is saying he is basically saying (i think) that the challenger and camaro do look like the classic versions. but i gotta agree with myke too if you want a classic version buy the classic version dont compare them they cant be compared with each other imo. for the record, i dont mind the camaro but i think the challenger looks way better

xp29f8b

I like it. I think it's awsome that the 3 are bringing back the classic muscle cars. No matter what nit picking items there are they are all 3 a whole hell of a lot better than any other car I've seen produced in quite a while and a lot better than the disapointment of the Charger comeback. This is hopefully just a start and they pick up other models and maybe even do a nice B-body.

TheGhost

Would rather have seen a new Firebird.  The Firebird always looked better than the same year Camaro.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.