News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Favorite Project: who's is yours?..

Started by Brock Samson, October 10, 2006, 11:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

shakey's is comming along nicely too...
any recent pics oh trembleing one?..

autodynamics

thanks for the votes ...charger is coming along nicely..... soon it will drive again....

Shakey

Quote from: Brock Samson on October 18, 2006, 10:09:21 AM
shakey's is comming along nicely too...
any recent pics oh trembleing one?..

I haven't been out to the farm for a couple of weeks now.  Still working on the front suspension, it just about complete:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,15396.0.html

And after that, we'll put it back on the ground to pull the windshield and backglass to reset them.

Here is a pic that is about a year old, the last time the car saw sunlight.  It's been on jack stands since October 2005 and once we get the suspension done, it'll touch the ground again, get outside for a good washing and then back inside for the Winter.  All the work that's taken place over the last year has been underneath the car.

Since I'm here I'll take this opportunity to thank the members of this site for their advice, guidance and sharing in the enthusiasm in rebuilding an car such as this.   :cheers:

Brock Samson

maybe you should change your name?... to "Shiney"...  :icon_smile_approve:

DC_1

My vote is for NorwayCharger....I just wouldn't want to add up his bills!!!

69bronzeT5

:bump: This seems like a good topic to bring back :popcrn:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

moparstuart

the charger with the viper motor and trans going in it  :Twocents: and any wing/aero cars
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Magnumcharger

Obviously....may favorite project(s) are my own!!
But coming in a close second would be the 1969 Hemi Charger 500 of Carl's, that I've been documenting.
After that, Hemigeno's Daytona, followed closely by Allen's B5 Charger 500.
Forth, Stuarts "Birdable",

and then all of the others...
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

suntech

My vote gors also to NorwayCharger!!  :cheers: and Autodynamics. The reason for the vote is that there are nice things and ideas that i will use in my project.
Hope that my project will be my favorite when done though!!! :D I can ensure you guys that it will be a little wilder than average :D So far i have only been shopping parts, and cant wait to get everything home, and start working!
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

Fitz73Chrgr

My vote is for Allen's 69 500.  I'm really looking forward to seeing it done. 
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

firefighter3931

Im heavily involved in this one.  :icon_smile_cool:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Mefirst

This is the project I like the best... :D

/Tom

keepat

Tom,
Your valve covers look awesome! :2thumbs:
Pat

The Kid

NorwayCharger gets my vote :cheers: ! Kinda depressing since the accident :'( ...

472 R/T SE

Of course I'm partial to my year but Dodge Don is doing a fanatical job going after all the details and bringing us along for the ride.  The tag along (step by step & explanation) ones are the best and his is one of them!  :Twocents:
http://1970chargerregistry.com/70messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=1734&start=0

Don't see enough of Ron's, but am anxious to see the results.   Shakey is another that's a wonderful tag along.

After breathing factory correct air for so many years I've found myself leaning towards the modified side more and more.  A person thinks they know how to do something until they see how someone else does it and learns something new.  Hanging out on these forums, you learn something everyday.  :thumbs:

six-tee-nine

My vote is for Shakey for sure.

I really dig the detailed work he puts out and I just adore his very well detailed descriptions and lots of pictures he adds to it.....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

bzabodyn

Quote from: Fitz73Chrgr on May 15, 2008, 04:38:48 PM
My vote is for Allen's 69 500.  I'm really looking forward to seeing it done. 

I'll have to second this one...

BZ
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - 426 HEMI/4 speed/Track Pack