News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cool Video

Started by Hissing Cobra, May 06, 2008, 11:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hissing Cobra

Hey, I thought you all would like this video. I saw this movie back in the Drive-In theatre when I was 6 years old and have had an infatuation with Chargers since then. When the Dukes of Hazzard came out, I fell in love with the Chargers even more. I was lucky enough to own one back in the mid-'80's (when I was 16-17) and it was my first car. It was a '69 and was White with a Black vinyl roof and Black vinyl interior. It had the 318/automatic combo and boy do I miss it! Click on the link to this cool video.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=To7MJB83kZI&feature=related
1969 Dodge Charger 318/automatic - Gone and sorely missed.

1979 Mustang Cobra
Street, Strip, Show
306/T-5/4.30's
12.38 @ 111
August 2005 Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine Feature Car
April 2007 Modified Mustangs Magazine Feature Car

1989 Mustang LX
Stock Daily Driver
302/T-5/3.73's
14.66 @ 96

PocketThunder

Cool is correct, we know that video all too well!   :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The Kid

The chase from Bullit is on You Tube as well :yesnod: . How come it's always the Chargers/Mopars that get destroyed :shruggy: ?

PocketThunder

Quote from: The Kid on May 07, 2008, 06:28:25 AM
The chase from Bullit is on You Tube as well :yesnod: . How come it's always the Chargers/Mopars that get destroyed :shruggy: ?

Because we're the bad guys  :coolgleamA:  :coolgleamA:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

squeakfinder

Quote from: The Kid on May 07, 2008, 06:28:25 AM

I'm convinced that its because they look best on screen.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

1969chargerrtse

Thanks for the clip, or movie.  Man that must of took 2 days to load?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

squeakfinder

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on May 07, 2008, 10:00:03 PM
Thanks for the clip, or movie.  Man that must of took 2 days to load?

Once you get highspeed internet, you'll be amazed at what your computer can do.  :icon_smile_cool:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Dave22443

Anybody seen this one before?  It was new to me.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_bxvGy1Uy70&feature=related

Was this the same model car they used for Christine?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

hutch

That movie has been on Bravo a few times this last week.  I love it.  It reminds me of high school.  It was a big movie when it came out to us gear heads back in the day.

:2thumbs:
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"