News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of my restored suspension on my 70 Charger

Started by dspaulding70, April 30, 2008, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dspaulding70

They are making great progress on my Charger.  Here is a picture of the painted K member and suspension.

Chatt69chgr

Boy, that sure is pretty.  Gives me a little inspiration.  I spent the day pulling the old steering box out of my 69 to send off to Firmfeel to get my core charge back.  I'am so sore I can barely move around.  Hope to pull the engine and trans before long and then the entire K-member.  Keep the pictures coming.

resq302

Looks good but if you are going for original colors on the front suspension components, there are a couple items that need to be changed color wise. 
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

Shakey

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Chatt69chgr on April 30, 2008, 08:23:03 PM
Boy, that sure is pretty.  Gives me a little inspiration.  I spent the day pulling the old steering box out of my 69 to send off to Firmfeel to get my core charge back.  I'am so sore I can barely move around.  Hope to pull the engine and trans before long and then the entire K-member.  Keep the pictures coming.

Are you dropping the k frame with the motor and tranny still attached?  If you're pulling the K frame anyways it would be so much easier but since you already pulled the steering box not sure how much easier it would be.  It would be beneficial going back together with everything mounted on the k frame.  :Twocents: