News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics from my new place of residence

Started by bear, July 12, 2008, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bear

I finally got some time to go out and have some fun since I arrived here. Here are some to get you started the rest of them are here: http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/bearscharger/Hawaii/

bull

Ah yes, Honolulu and Diamond Head. What brought you to Hawaii?

I spent about a year in Kona on the big island. Too humid but lots to look at. :icon_smile_cool:

Dans 68

1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Brock Samson

wow !  :eek2:
looks like you made a huge mistake, i hope it's not too late to turn around and go home..  :lol:

twenty mike mike

Make sure you visit the new Pacific War Museum on Ford Island in Pearl Harbor. Also see if you can find some military person to drive you over Kolekole Pass. Have fun!

bear

Quote from: twenty mike mike on July 12, 2008, 01:56:45 PM
Make sure you visit the new Pacific War Museum on Ford Island in Pearl Harbor. Also see if you can find some military person to drive you over Kolekole Pass. Have fun!

Well one of the guys I work with is in the army and my cousin is station over here as well so I'll see what can happen.

2Gunz

Awesome..... just make sure you take the time to hang out with the ladies.

68rt

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 12, 2008, 01:23:17 PM
wow !  :eek2:
looks like you made a huge mistake, i hope it's not too late to turn around and go home..  :lol:

looks nice  :2thumbs:

PocketThunder

If only i could go back in time and do the same thing.... :brickwall:

Have you found malibuandy yet? 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hutch

man, I would get the island feaver after about a month.  Best of luck and enjoy as much of it as you can.   :2thumbs:

Plus I hear they are pretty mean to "come here" white boys that move in.
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

Todd Wilson

Have you seen Dog the bounty hunter running around yet?   :icon_smile_big:

Todd

bear

Quote from: Todd Wilson on July 13, 2008, 11:20:47 AM
Have you seen Dog the bounty hunter running around yet?   :icon_smile_big:

Todd

Not yet but one of the guys I work with looks like him though.

rav440

great pics  :cheers:

do you know any inspection mechinacs there yet . i need a 1999 or earlier  inspection sticker to replace the one on the runner when i get the rear bumper re-chromed .  :cheers:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

bear

Quote from: rav440 on July 13, 2008, 07:44:52 PM

do you know any inspection mechinacs there yet . i need a 1999 or earlier  inspection sticker to replace the one on the runner when i get the rear bumper re-chromed .  :cheers:

It may take a while but I'll see what I can do for you.

rav440

Quote from: bear on July 13, 2008, 08:53:49 PM
Quote from: rav440 on July 13, 2008, 07:44:52 PM

It may take a while but I'll see what I can do for you.

BEAR  :cheers: thanks  :cheers:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX