News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dukes of hazzard Movie Premier Pictures (should have shared a long time ago)

Started by 2Gunz, April 07, 2008, 02:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2Gunz

Mike DC

Cool pics.  Thanks for posting those.

If you go on the $35 tour of WB's backlot & soundstages in Burbank, they have one of the closeup movie GLs on display in the transpo building now.  (It's not the exact same GL from those pics but they're both built identically.)

Doright

I remember driving by the studio's in Burbank when I was a Kid 16-18 and there being what seemed to be about 100 68-69 Chargers sitting on the lot all painted up for the show some wreaked some ready to go. My father had to drive me by just to show me, I was a Charger freak back then too.
Wish I had pictures
Doright
A&P FCC 
I play with cars because Jets are way too serious to be fun any more
I have so many car projects that cars are beginning to be no fun any more

Mike DC

They never had anywhere near 100 GLs actually existing at the same time, but I get what you're saying.  That would have been cool to see. 

They used to film the show at WB's backlot for Hazzard town square, and they used WB's soundstages for all the indoor scenes.  They used several big ranch properties north of the city for all the "backwoods" kind of stuff.  That's where they had the Duke Farm, the Boars Nest, and all the dirt-road chasing action was done.