News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Concept Charger?????

Started by Lowprofile, July 26, 2005, 05:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

I found this pic yesterday....Is this for real or somebodys wishful thinking??
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

RD

*i believe* that is an actual concept vehicle and shows up to car shows. or it is one that someone mocked up like the concept.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

JohnnyBee

Yes I also think that is the real one. I have also seen this one around.

ChargerHound69

dkn1997

I think the white one is a real photo from the 60's and the silver one is a clone of that car.  might have read about it in MCG
RECHRGED

RD

i know there is one that shows up at the charger fever meet each year in el dorado, ks.  shows up each year 1964 concept.

http://www.chargerfever.com/eld2004/eld2004pics/eld2004todd/IM000054.html
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ghoste

Drache

Ok I justn eed to ask... does that thing have a roof or do you just get rained one? Secondly are those the turn signals on the rollbar sort of thing?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

It was made from a Polara and the turn signals are in the rear.  Those are headrest pads on the rollbar thing.  I don't think the original was white.  You didn't need to worry about getting rained on because you weren't going to be able to buy it.  It was a concept only.
Here's more.

Ghoste

Dale The Bold

The chrome pattern on the front fender reminds me of the 68-70 doors.
Matt. 14:8 (KJV) "And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, 'give me here John Baptist's head in a Charger.'"

Ghoste

That origianl one still exists and is currently being restored.  I am pretty certain the original color is a cranberry sort of shade with white stripes.