News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Paint color...Tough choice....Thoughts????

Started by lilwendal, February 26, 2008, 09:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death1970Proof

Quote from: Joshua on February 28, 2008, 04:49:55 PM
Wanna make it stand out?
DON'T paint it a factory color.....Or, if you do, at least add a little pearl in the clear to give it that little extra "something"...... ya know? :scratchchin:

Remember, this car is a keeper, so paint it a color that YOU really like....not what the fender tag says......regardless of how "rare" the color option is.....triple green is ugly.....
All this factory paint code talk makes me dizzy...... :icon_smile_big:

It appears you didnt screw a thing up on that '68....I think you made a unique charger thats yours!! And I think it rocks!! To hell with people telling you what to do with YOUR own car!!  :2thumbs:
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

Belgium R/T -68

I bought a -69 Chrysler 300, it's dark green and my daughters calls it a "funeralcar" because of the colour. My -68 Charger R/T, matching# will be lime green
because I always loved that colour. It will be a keeper and it was bronze from the factory.  ;D
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker