News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Felt I Had to Share...

Started by Brock Samson, October 06, 2005, 11:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

69charger2002

wtf? what a dumbass invention. i LOVE my dogs, but come on
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

Shakey

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Telvis

Brock Samson

did ya read the whole thing?.  ;D

Recharger

Yes, actually, I just did.  I must say I'm most disturbed by the thought that someone would be interested in selecting a specific "firmness" for his dog's nads.  :rotz: :icon_smile_shock: :eyes:

Andrew

Quotemy parents thought I was an idiot when I was a kid

They wernt too far off the mark.

dart3404

Thanks for sharing. I think I'll let my dog keep the real thing.

frogs that smell like cashews?   :shruggy:

ramit

73dodge

A mind is a terrible thing to waste   :rotz:

Okay so who really cares what the brain activity of  locusts are while watching star wars really is??????/
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

4402tuff4u

better yet, who's worried about how the undercarriage of your male dog looks like?? WTF! :rotz:

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

Brock Samson

lotsa great quotes but this is my fav..  ;D

The product's Web site says Neuticles allow a pet "to retain his natural look" and "self esteem."   

But even I won't link to the web site... LOL!

Charger Aficionado

This post is waaay too funny...   I'm gonna order the Baseball sized ones for my Rottie... 

dart3404

Mopar440+6

"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: 4402tuff4u on October 07, 2005, 08:58:06 AM
better yet, who's worried about how the undercarriage of your male dog looks like?? WTF! :rotz:

Show judges.  Dog shows are crazy, crazy things man.