News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Idaho Police Chase & Crash... Just WOW!!!

Started by TruckDriver, October 05, 2005, 09:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Lowprofile

Wow. :icon_smile_shock:

Another Drunk Ass Indian trying to get away from the Man.   Kill Whitey! :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

Damn, it won't work on my Firefox browser. :'(

I've gotta wait clear 'til tomorrow to HOLY CRAP! :-\  :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Stormhammer

worked for me on Firefox

that

was

schweet

ENCORE ENCORE ENCORE!

Silver R/T

lol shiat better not spike that dude anymore lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Wow! :o

That cop's damned lucky he was outside the car!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Stormhammer

what was even better was that last night on our local news, they showed the footage  :icon_smile_cool:

THE CHARGER PUNK

whats with car chases anyway? someone steals some shit beat car and the cps catch him how come we aint got no more vanishing point or dirty mary crazy larry style chases with muscle cars and apocalyptic endings? :icon_smile_big:-MATT

Chargen69

mustanghater

Quote from: Chargen69 on October 06, 2005, 02:45:23 PM
:violin:

he can say goodbye to his liscense
more like good bye to his lfe and bung hole.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Khyron

Quote from: MustangHater on October 06, 2005, 03:07:12 PM

no great loss to me. He tryed to hit a cop, the bastard should die. if not in that car wreck, they need to give him a needle.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

chrisII

Quote from: Khyron on October 06, 2005, 03:09:30 PM
Quote from: MustangHater on October 06, 2005, 03:07:12 PM

no great loss to me. He tryed to hit a cop, the bastard should die. if not in that car wreck, they need to give him a needle.

couldnt agree more!!

bad1032

worse part is he will only do it again when he gets out of the hospital. Some people never learn, They just passed a new law in Maryland that assaulting a cop is Felony. About frickin time. Had a judge here say it was our job to be assaulted since we are out there trying to arrest people. He is an idiot

ChargerBill

When they said the driver of the van survived I'll admit I was a little disappointed. Any idiot who does something as blatant as that - IMO a deliberate attempt on an officers life - deserves to die a slow painful death. NO BAIL is my hope, otherwise he'll be free to do something like this again. Lock him up and WELD the cell door shut (after putting BUBBA in there so he can be Bubba's beeotch). There's no need for a trial on this one...caught on tape...that's all the evidence necessary.
Life is a highway...

bad1032

He is an Indian and has to be tried by the tribal counsel according to the news.

ChargerBill

Quote from: bad1032 on October 06, 2005, 07:29:41 PM
He is an Indian and has to be tried by the tribal counsel according to the news.

THAT is a load of you know what. He'll get away with it because he's somehow "special" according to the bleeding hearts out there. Pay no taxes, commit a crime you can't be tried for and get 5K a month to sit on your arse at home and watch Wheel of Fortune because your great great great grandfather was Cherokee...pathetic!
Life is a highway...