News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hlpag

Started by oldsnofear, October 04, 2005, 11:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldsnofear

Hi back in august i sold my 1970 olds 442 because i seen a ad in the auto swapper for a mint cond 1969 dodge charger (general lee) for 25k so i went to there web sight and they wanted to ship it to me but instead i took a day off work and showed up there in lake villa IL. my wife and i drove for 8 hours with a empty trailer. when i got there i was so mad i was in shock the car in the picture was not the car he was selling in the ad he had 8 chargers they were all junk they paint them outside and the car was 4 inches wider than it came from the factory you could see the pop rivets on the q panels/the factory green int was painted tan along with the duck tape i could go on and on but im getting real pissed off just thinking about it so if anyone wants to place a ripoff ad about them let me know im in!!!!!

Crazy440

This place has been ripping people off for years.  There are alot of posts, on this board and others, warning us about it.  Good thing you went to see the car. Too bad about selling your 442.  Those are nice rigs.
Crazy
I used to have a handle on life....but it broke off.

cudaken

Hard to believe they are still a live much less in business.

Cuda Ken
I am back

BigBlockSam

Hard to believe that somebody hasn't beat the crap out of   one of them
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

dart3404

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

General_01

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed