News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FRAUDULENT AUTOBODY, MECHANICS and RESTORATION SHOPS in Southern California

Started by SanDiego70RTSE, January 23, 2008, 02:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SanDiego70RTSE

I think we should make a list of the shops to avoid in Southern California. What do you guys think? Let's save each other a headache!!  I'll start...

SHOPS TO AVOID  in Southern California----------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Soledad Performance, San Diego CA - William Chris Kane
Located in Lemon Grove. Go to the San Diego County court house and pull the case files on this guy. He's been sued several times for fraud. By the way this is a good way to get some indication of the businesses integrity is to check to see how many times they've been sued and for what.

2. ?

chargerman68

my turn:

To all,

After being scamed by Mr Anthony Mannero of ZEBRA 3 SAN DIEGO,ZEBRA3SD.COM.This guy is a total fraud and scammer.I paid for my car to get done,after 2 years of waiting for a 6-8 week build I finally pulled my charger out of his shop.A few months later he was arrested for fraud.Anyone that has dealt with this scammer please pm me for some legal people to contact.I paid for my car to get restored the next day all my money was gone and the car was never finshed.The work on the car was crap and the paint needs to redone.the engine was rebuilt and to this day still doesnt run.I had parts from the car turned in along with books all my parts were put on other cars and my books were lost.This guy has no clue about restoring or even fixing a car.Again TOTAL FRAUD.BEWARE

2nd:
engine head off the 805 and auto prk way...
total idiots
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

TUFCAT

Sorry you lost all your money to this unscrupulous cat.  By the way, there's no Zebra3SD.com website anymore.  :(

chargerman68

red bull

Ya, everything he sells has about 3/8" of an inch of bondo on it, he sells rusty junk cars. I know because because I bought one. :flame:

chargerman68

Quote from: red bull on January 28, 2008, 06:29:53 PM
Ya, everything he sells has about 3/8" of an inch of bondo on it, he sells rusty junk cars. I know because because I bought one. :flame:

you bought one of zebra3 cars?

68charger383

I'll add L&G enterprises in San Dimas to the list. I took my cougar in to have a scoop put on. They did a nice paint job to it but must of had one of the prep guys due the actual install work, scoop was off center, I gave them all the needed factory screws, but they used half the screws and sealed the front down to the hood with some epoxy or something. When they were pressing it down or compressing it to bond, they slightly cracked the fiberglass scoop.  :brickwall:

http://www.landgenterprises.com/contact.htm

It sucks because this place is supposed to be pretty good, they do a lot of magazine trucks/cars etc. I want to get my rear tail panel sprayed black, it would of been nice to have a really good place local to use, but not after this experience.
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

chargerman68

red bull

Quote from: chargerman68 on January 28, 2008, 06:32:21 PM
Quote from: red bull on January 28, 2008, 06:29:53 PM

you bought one of zebra3 cars?

No, I bought a car from Mr. Kane

chargerman68

wizkid

haha sorry if this is off topic, but im curious...is HPLAG still in business?

68charger383

Here's a pic of their current stock ready for delivery

:lol:
1968 Charger 383(Sold)
2003 Dodge Viper SRT-10

hemi-hampton