News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics and Exclusive first look "Vid" from Sundays SUPER MOPAR WEEKEND!!!!!!!

Started by BB1, October 03, 2005, 12:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Click below, this video was shot Sunday, a 1,000 HP Dodge. It was a Wild ride.   :scared:

www.carpetperfect.com

Then there are more pics here ====> http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=13541.msg137558#msg137558

More pics below, Enjoy!
Delete my profile

BB1

:)
Delete my profile

BB1

;D
Delete my profile

BB1

:o
Delete my profile

BB1

Delete my profile

Silver R/T

nice shots thanks for posting, dont get first gen daytona wanna be though...
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

I hope you like my ride.  Ive heard the pics are awsome. I will have some tomorrow.
Shawn Jennings
www.carpetperfect.com
Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

BB1

Delete my profile

This is a cool site! Lots of bad rides here :yesnod:
I really didnt mean to drag my chute. I have had this same setup in it at other tracks. I just didnt think the track would be that good. I had only wanted to go out 150' or so an drive it out the back door, didnt work that way. Oh well. As long as eveyone watchin liked it im happy!
Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

RD

great looking vid, thanks for sharing! oh, and welcome to the site  :icon_smile_big:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ive got a friend Im gunna send this site to. You will like his 66 Hemi Charger. His name is Ed Roberts. Check out his car on my site.
Shawn
Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Todd Wilson

I heard this car fire up and drive out of the WAM show this year. Very sweet ride!  Is it street legal? HAHA!   :icon_smile_big:

Todd

Troy

Quote from: 572 on October 03, 2005, 08:18:01 PM
Ive got a friend Im gunna send this site to. You will like his 66 Hemi Charger. His name is Ed Roberts. Check out his car on my site.
Shawn

I guess he didn't like us too much though. Too bad...

Pretty cool cars though! :thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Todd Wilson

Shawn

What time is it?   Its HEMI TIME!!!!!!!!!!  This Charger is SWEET!!!!!!!!

RD

Quote from: Todd Wilson on October 04, 2005, 01:01:38 AM
Shawn

What time is it?     Its HEMI TIME!!!!!!!!!!   This Charger is SWEET!!!!!!!!

wasnt that guy in MM magazine in the reader's rides section about 6-8months ago?  I remember seeing that car I believe.  Does it run like 10 or 11 sec quarters?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Todd Wilson

Quote from: RD on October 04, 2005, 10:42:54 AM
Quote from: Todd Wilson on October 04, 2005, 01:01:38 AM
Shawn

What time is it?     Its HEMI TIME!!!!!!!!!!   This Charger is SWEET!!!!!!!!

wasnt that guy in MM magazine in the reader's rides section about 6-8months ago?   I remember seeing that car I believe.   Does it run like 10 or 11 sec quarters?

I think its down in the 9's now. 9.49  seems to come to my pee brain but not sure.

Heres a bunchof pictures of it from a year ago. I think its the 3rd screen of pics.

http://www.chargerfever.com/wam2004/wam2004.html

Todd

Brock Samson

Look at these pics

These are my pictures from Heartland Park Topeka. I called Mark Williams today an talked with Jason. I told him that I had bought a driveshaft from them is past summer. I asked him if he had ever heard of the “Flow Master Poster” he said yes. I then told him well, we now have the “Mark Williams Poster” I told him what I had done, an mailed him these pics. He said that they may have an interest.
Just Super Stock leaf springs, correctly installed torsion bars, an a good shock package. Look at how level it is.

There a 4 different pics

http://carpetperfect.com/catalog.html
Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

HemiTime

Kansas Mafia...thanks for the pic on this site...you said you saw my 66 in the MM magazine...by chance do you have a copy?  I never saw or new about it ...someone else mentioned it but did not have a copy.  I would really appreciate it if you could email me a copy of that page if possible.  One would think if the mag is going to have your car in it they would let you know or at least send you a copy.   And you were right the Hemi did make a 9.41 pass this year at the World Street Nationals.

Oh, Shawn and I did not leave the show because we did not like you guys...we took the cars to the track to race that day but wanted to come to the show for as long as we could.  And yes this is a cool site ....I ate crow.

Hemi Time

Todd Wilson

Quote from: HemiTime on October 04, 2005, 09:29:18 PM
Kansas Mafia...thanks for the pic on this site...you said you saw my 66 in the MM magazine...by chance do you have a copy?   I never saw or new about it ...someone else mentioned it but did not have a copy.   I would really appreciate it if you could email me a copy of that page if possible.   One would think if the mag is going to have your car in it they would let you know or at least send you a copy.     And you were right the Hemi did make a 9.41 pass this year at the World Street Nationals.

Oh, Shawn and I did not leave the show because we did not like you guys...we took the cars to the track to race that day but wanted to come to the show for as long as we could.   And yes this is a cool site ....I ate crow.

Hemi Time

Welcome aboard! Everyone loves your Charger and I have one of your ballcards stuck on my cabinet door above my computer!

We missed you at El Dorado!

Todd

www.chargerfever.com

Todd Wilson

Brock Samson

cudaken

Welcome to the site and good looking Hemi as well.

Great looking PIC as well, I like the dented Duke's Charger. Drive like they do that how it should look.  ;D

Cuda Ken
I am back