News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hurry Up! Only 31 Left!!!!

Started by Chris G., January 07, 2008, 03:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

sick dawg

I guess the value of these cars will drop like a rock when the powers that be find out about all the R/T's the guys on this board have recently discovered. ;)

69_500

Nah won't hurt his selling powers if he came to the board. He would just come up with some other off the wall figure to boost his sales potential.

Like its a 1 of 12 that are sitting in HIS driveway.

Steve P.

I figured it out. It's 1 of 31 left pointing exactly NORTH....   :rofl:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

400/6/PAC

Quote from: bull on January 08, 2008, 01:03:52 AM
In his defense he does say there are only 31 left "on the planet" but he doesn't specify which planet he's referring to.
You Guy's kill me :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
I wish I had half the wit that You have.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: I lend ya' the half wit I got, but then i woodn't half any..

skip68

:scratchchin: I got it.  It's 1 of 31 with 2 different vin's.  :shruggy:  And if this one sells does that mean there will be only 30 left.  :shruggy:   Or maybe the truth is this guy is just an IDIOT:yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Steve P.

I wonder if it comes with 2 different titles??  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

PocketThunder

Quote from: skip68 on January 09, 2008, 09:21:47 PM
:scratchchin: I got it.  It's 1 of 31 with 2 different vin's.  :shruggy:  And if this one sells does that mean there will be only 30 left.  :shruggy:   Or maybe the truth is this guy is just an IDIOT:yesnod:

nope, 29.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."