News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

haha, stupid americans

Started by Bandit72, December 29, 2007, 01:24:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bandit72

This is a transcript of an alleged radio conversation between a US Naval ship and the Canadians, off the coast of Newfoundland, Oct. 95.

Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the South, to avoid a collision.

Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the North, to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Negative, You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say divert YOUR course.

Canadians: Negative. Repeat, you will have to divert your course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES ATLANTIC FLEET. THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS ALSO ACCOMPANY US. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S 15 DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTERMEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

Canadians: We are a lighthouse. Your call.
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

Drache

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

Hemidog

bull

Phony but funny. That had to be written by a Canadian. :yesnod:

Ghoste

Truthfully Bull, I've heard a few variations of that joke over the years and that is the first one that used Canadians.  I've heard with Italians and Americans, British and Italians, Swedes and Germans, and so on.