News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

A Long Read , But Funny

Started by 71ChallengeHer, December 30, 2007, 09:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

skip68

That's tooooo much.  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  All I can say is WOW!   Chuck..............
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

SnoPro440

LOL, that was one of the greatest ownage threads I have ever read!   
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

TK73

WELL WORTH IT!!   :smilielol:

Slowed down around page 4 but stick it out...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Mefirst

greatwn73

read all 16 pages,there goes my morning.  01/08 went back and read another three pages.

Charger_Fan

"The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

Sounds like the word is really getting around. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Ghoste

It is hilarious but there is a LOT of patting each other on the back, you have to read through about 20 pages of crap to see the 5 pages of hilarity.
One other question that is really raised in my mind though, and this is going to show my aging uncoolness, is why the hell do those kids have such a thing against vowels?  It's "owned" O-W-N-E-D, not "pwned" or "pwn3d".  Somehow ownage becomes pwn4g3.  I know it's part of the cool text messaging shorthand code but give me a break.  Learn to spell you little rice grinders. :soapbox:

SnoPro440

Quote from: Ghoste on January 02, 2008, 05:18:25 AM
It is hilarious but there is a LOT of patting each other on the back, you have to read through about 20 pages of crap to see the 5 pages of hilarity.
One other question that is really raised in my mind though, and this is going to show my aging uncoolness, is why the hell do those kids have such a thing against vowels?  It's "owned" O-W-N-E-D, not "pwned" or "pwn3d".  Somehow ownage becomes pwn4g3.  I know it's part of the cool text messaging shorthand code but give me a break.  Learn to spell you little rice grinders. :soapbox:

It's not that you are aging, it's that you know how to type.  pwned is/was a common mistake among gamers.  Take a quick look at your keyboard and you will see that the P is next to the O.  Same with the 3 being used as an E.  It's from trying to talk shit after a kill and do it fast enough to not get killed by someone else in the game.  No time for spell check.  I agree with you on spelling, it's like the word LOSE.  Does anyone know the difference between LOOSE and LOSE.  Hell, check this site, loose is used all over to describe something that is lost.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU