News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The inevitable happened........ Had to sell my Charger

Started by TruckDriver, December 31, 2007, 05:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKcharger

Quote from: Khyron on January 01, 2008, 01:35:35 PM
Quote from: AKcharger on December 31, 2007, 11:10:29 PM
You did the right thing! Chargers are stupid cars anyway! It would have cost too much to restore even if you got around to it and  it would have gotten stolen or wrecked...you're better off selling it!

GET HIM!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Charger74

Pete, sorry man.  I understand but like you said, family is first.   You will hopefully find another better one when the time is right.  Take care

remta1

Its pretty hard selling your car , but i have the utmost respect for your reasons , like everyone else has said something else will come up ...good luck and god bless :2thumbs:

Charger72SE

Pete, sorry to hear you sold the Charger, but you can always get another car.  You don't get many chances to take care of a son.   My 2 boys are at college now and I only get to see them a few times during the year for any length of time (Christmas and summer). 

Besides, with these WI winters, you only get to use the Charger 7-8 months a year anyway!!  Come on down this summer and I'll let you drive my 440 72 SE.  Bring your son!!