News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what should i expect ( price )

Started by mally69, December 16, 2007, 11:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mally69

I have a 2001 dakota quad cab that is dark blue that has grey two tone on the bottom, what should i expect to have the GREY repainted, plus i have a dent in the GREY about the size of a softball or slightly larger on the section right in front of the rear bumper where it starts to round off , just happend tonight with all the ice i was goign down hill around a turn  hit a bank  wasn't anything i could do  :RantExplode:

any ideas ( roughly ) what i should expect it to cost, to fix that dent and repaint all the grey  :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

1969chargerrtse

I know where 1hot68 is  from, so  can safely say add 100% If your getting it done anywhere in CT .
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.