News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Have you heard of or used North American Muscle Cars restoration shop?

Started by bull, October 07, 2005, 10:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Apparently this Oregon shop, named North American Muscle Cars, gets a lot of out-of-state business and I was considering getting an estimate from them on doing my bodywork and paint. But I thought I might check in here first on the longshot that I might find some independent references. Have you or anyone you know dealt with them on any level?

472 R/T SE

Hey bull.

That's Steve Miles.  He used to be the small ma pa type shop out of his garage and he's also the local year one dealer..  He's done all my work that I couldn't and he'll work trades with you so you don't have to pay solely with cash.
His wife has does advertising/marketing.  She can make anything up, including a sign for car shows.

I know you're trying to get the best price available and I don't blame you.  If Bill's your highest so far I wouldn't be surprised, you pay for what you get, and he's the best in the area,IMHO.

I think this would be bestr thru a PM.

Mike.