News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Breaking the Sublime

Started by Belgium R/T -68, December 08, 2007, 11:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belgium R/T -68

Would like to paint my full resto Charger -68 in Sublime green but don't have a vinylroof that will brake
off the green which I think is needed. Got a tip in the "orange" thread and saw Bills -69, extremely nice.
would like to have suggestions, comments and/or pictures of possibilities of mixing black with the sublime green
as a base.  :icon_smile_tongue:
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

Khyron

I understand some colors need to be broke up on some cars, but In my opinion you can break it up other way, nice stripe on the back. Vinyl trim without the vinyl top. I thought the color on my car was going to be hard at first. But it's not bad at all. Though I do have the side stripes to break it up.

If you wanted to put a top on it with that color. IMO I would say white stripe and white top.

Some day, *IF* I decide to undo my DMCL theme. Thats what my car will get.

Stripes removed from the side, white top and white stripe.  :2thumbs:

*EDIT* I would even go as far as sayign get yourself a 6 pack hood and flat black it. That would break it up.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Belgium R/T -68

Quote from: Khyron on December 08, 2007, 12:25:47 PM
I understand some colors need to be broke up on some cars, but In my opinion you can break it up other way, nice stripe on the back. Vinyl trim without the vinyl top. I thought the color on my car was going to be hard at first. But it's not bad at all. Though I do have the side stripes to break it up.

If you wanted to put a top on it with that color. IMO I would say white stripe and white top.

Some day, *IF* I decide to undo my DMCL theme. Thats what my car will get.

Stripes removed from the side, white top and white stripe.  :2thumbs:

*EDIT* I would even go as far as sayign get yourself a 6 pack hood and flat black it. That would break it up.

I am seriously concidering vinyltop although I never did it. Guess getting the holes for the trim right
can be a puzzle. The -70 hoodstripekit is also an option.  ::)
Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker