News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Best guess....what will it run????

Started by Hemidoug, December 18, 2007, 07:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

Quote from: firefighter3931 on December 31, 2007, 08:10:43 PM
Quote from: Mefirst on December 31, 2007, 07:03:31 AM
Well Gentlemen :cheers: I'm looking forward to see you post your time slips and hearing your lame excuses during season 2008 :pity:

/Tom

Tom, our original deal was your 440 against mine....but i'm ok with your race hemi setup. I'll be awaiting my case of heinekin at the end of the 2008 race season.  :nana:

Ron

We going to get a little somtin-somtin going this year? I think maybe we ought to do a DC.Com shootout up at LVD....what do ya think?
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

firefighter3931

Quote from: Hemidoug on December 31, 2007, 08:52:46 PM

We going to get a little somtin-somtin going this year? I think maybe we ought to do a DC.Com shootout up at LVD....what do ya think?

Doug, i'm definately in for LVD...allready booked vacation time for that w/e  :icon_smile_big:

Maybe we can get a few more members in on the fun....i'll bring lots of  :cheers:

Ron

Ps. The Pinks at e-town looks very tempting. I tried joining yahoo but my 'puter got inundated with pop-ups ! I had to wipe it off the drive so i'm not on the usergroup and can't submit an application...bummer !  :P
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Hemidoug

DUDE!!!!!!! you still have time!!!!! You want me to set it up for you? I'll just set up a hot mail account and send you the username/password stuff. DUDE....YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!!!!

73chgrSE

I will say 11.59@122.

I'm going to pinks all out in Commerce Ga. may 10th. I doubt they will pick a 14sec field though.

firefighter3931

Quote from: Hemidoug on December 31, 2007, 09:04:44 PM
DUDE!!!!!!! you still have time!!!!! You want me to set it up for you? I'll just set up a hot mail account and send you the username/password stuff. DUDE....YOU HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!!!!

Doug, i allready have a hotmail account....but i thought that yahoo wouldn't allow it to be used ?  :shruggy:

I saw that the applications are this saturday at midnight.  :scratchchin:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Hemidoug

69Chrgr

HemiDoug, you aren't mad at me now are you? I apologize if I did anything to make you mad. I really do want to see you kick ass on Pinks! I'm in your corner in the end, o.k.? Just want some good old fashion fun between sb and bb. I can't bs you, I'm about to pull the trigger on a Barton built Hemi for my 69, just that right now all I have is the poor little sb to play with. Mopar all the way my brother!

Hemidoug

Na...I'm not mad...just want to get back on topic that's all..... :cheers:

firefighter3931

Hemidoug