News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone mod their lights?..

Started by Brock Samson, December 27, 2005, 06:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

autodynamics

i never understood why they never made it. i liked it and got some from a 68 and bingo.

Just 6T9 CHGR

And both of us did the same thing......painted them in the 69 grill paint scheme to match :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

autodynamics

i didnt like the open look from the 69 grill. The 68 grills were a perfect addition. I couldn't tell yours was a 69 from that pic. Now i know

moparguy01

so autodynamics, I have to ask this since i'm seriously considering the upgrade by this summer, does your 500 dollar kit have just the one set for the low beams? or does that include highs and lows?

autodynamics

each hi beam low beam is a seperate  kit. you will not need high beam after the  low beams. try the low beams first then if need be which i dont think you will. each kiit is 500. thanks pete

Hemidog

changed the lights to make it look more "ricer"  :nana:
and off course, some relays...

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: autodynamics on February 08, 2008, 10:11:05 AM
each hi beam low beam is a seperate  kit. you will not need high beam after the  low beams. try the low beams first then if need be which i dont think you will. each kiit is 500. thanks pete

high beams is not only about watts, is also about distance focus, so on a dark road, yes you will need them, because if not you will get lot of light power, yes but just on 80'-90' ahead depending of how you focused and load on car, not far away on long distance.

of course will never use high beams on cities or good lighntening roads
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

JimShine

I upgraded to the relay system. It was one of the best things I have done to my car.

six-tee-nine

Quote from: autodynamics on February 08, 2008, 10:11:05 AM

Then what do you guys use as a high beam? A original one or do you have an aftermarket blue looking high beam installed?
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...