News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Searching For Web Page Host

Started by 74-StreetMachine, February 14, 2012, 10:35:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

74-StreetMachine

I want to make a web page for my stained glass business and I'm looking for recommendations for a host. I saw a commercial for 1&1. I checked out their site and it seemed reasonable. Then I went to google and typed in 1&1 ratings, and I'm glad I did. Nothing but complaints and negative comments. So, I reviewed other hosts and got the same thing. Mostly complaints about poor or non-existent tech help. (apparently all sites suck and sooner or later you will require tech help)  Second, the help was foreign and you couldn't understand them. Third, seemed to be over charging or unapproved charges to credit cards. Fourth, was servers were down too often.

Are there any reliable web page hosts out there?  :shruggy: Which one do you use and are you happy or unhappy with it?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Randy
Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

sunfire69

Host Gator has been pretty good....and the tech support has walked me thru just about anything I ask them to...and they have a complet line of support for a full website