News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looks like my cars are going to be in a movie

Started by nh_mopar_fan, November 06, 2007, 08:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nh_mopar_fan

alfanta

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on November 06, 2007, 08:31:30 AM
Which ones & in what capacity?  :cheers:
67 Charger and 66 Valiant ragtop

Right now, it looks like the cars and us are going to be background extras.

71ChallengeHer

Congrats :cheers:  That's awesome. Be prepared , for hurry up and wait. :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Headrope

Play your cards right and you may be able to start a Cameron on Chargers thread. :D
Sixty-eights look great and the '69 is fine.
But before the General Lee there was me - Headrope.

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Headrope on November 06, 2007, 12:55:22 PM
Play your cards right and you may be able to start a Cameron on Chargers thread. :D

Now THERE is an idea!

bull

Did you have to sign up as an extra for this? My wife signed up to be a movie extra and they asked her if she would like to register any vehicles on their list. She declined but I think once the Charger is done I'll put it on their list.

nh_mopar_fan

It was forwarded to me from a friend that works for the casting company. Yeah, it was an open call for cars from that era.

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

NHCharger

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 06, 2007, 12:56:41 PM
Quote from: Headrope on November 06, 2007, 12:55:22 PM

Now THERE is an idea!

Very cool.
Ask your buddy if they need a petty blue 3rd gen Charger to spice the movie up. I'd love to start a Cameron on me thread. :yesnod:
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

bull

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 06, 2007, 02:37:50 PM
It was forwarded to me from a friend that works for the casting company. Yeah, it was an open call for cars from that era.

Did they say anything to you about white cars? My wife said they told her they won't use white cars in movies, not sure why. They used one in Death Proof but that was a quasi tribute to Vanishing Point.

daytonalo

Those movie people dont give a shit about nice cars ! They will scratch and finger print the shit out of them , and not think twice !!! Prepare for a new paint

nh_mopar_fan

We did our first day of filming today.

We drove the cars over to a house in S. Boston. Got them positioned where the director wanted them and then headed off to wardrobe and makeup. I can tell you that I am pretty glad the 70s are over. Can't believe anyone actually wore this stuff.

There were abut a dozen cars there. The only Mopars were our two cars, a 72 Scamp, and a 76 Cordoba. Oh, and the two cop cars  :D

I am in at least one of the street scenes. Walking by the house just as the cops come speeding up. We signed up for a second day of filming again next Monday at a school in Milton Ma. Wish we could've done more days but we have real jobs and all.

Ms. Diaz is a teacher in the movie so that would be the best chance of a "Cameron on Chargers" pic  :smilielol:

It was pretty cool.

BMOTOXSTAR

:cheers: :popcrn:
Had to do popcorn just cause it is a movie. :D
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71ChallengeHer

nh_mopar_fan

We have a couple pics of us in costume and I took a couple of the street with the cars. I think I took a pic of the cop cars in front of the house but I can't swear to it.

I will get them downloaded.

70charger_boy

Congrats  :cheers:  I appeared in my Truck in the Showtime series, Brotherhood, 2 wks ago.  it's pretty cool