News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone ever have the old Evel Knievel toys?

Started by hutch, November 19, 2007, 10:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch

Man I saw one on ebay the other day dorking around on the intenet.  Man they were a blast. We would dip his head in gas and light him up then shoot him off down the street.  I wish I would have saved them. They might be worth something today.

I was hard on my toys. We would line him up with GI Joes and moe them down with bb-guns.
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

Charger-Bodie

i never got any evil kneivel toys, but I always wanted the bike , never got it thou :brickwall:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Brock Samson

I never had the toys, but i was sitting right behind his wife during his horrific San Fran Cow Palace slide out into the parking lot,.. I didn't know it was his wife but she had jumped the wall and was running before his bike left the ramp,..

here's a pic from his landing.. we were sitting just to the left of his rear tire in this shot.  :o

1970 Charger 500

I still have my Evel "action figure" with the motorcycle and helmut
If I remember right, it's like the SST racers where you pull a plastic rip cord and it
go's by itself

1FastCharger

The stunt cycle had a holder with a crank on the siide.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

1970 Charger 500

I guess I DON'T remember correctly!
I do have one....I'll take a pic of it

Todd Wilson

I had the stunt cycle. Played with that thing until it was totally wasted. Where I lived the curbs were more like ramps and you could jack that bike in the air pretty good. Get it wound up and fast as you could spin it and away he would go.

Todd