News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Dash Pad

Started by JrJohnston, November 05, 2007, 10:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrJohnston

I just finished this for another member here,and was not sure if he got the pictures I sent him.Thought I'd post them up here so he could see them.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

440charger68

nice work, is it for sale?
life's a garden, dig it.

JrJohnston

Not forsale,I did it for another member on here.
If you have a dash pad I can recover it. Just PM me,or email me.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com

Corellian Corvette

I'm the owner in question! He did this for my 68 based on the pictures I saw of his door panel work.

I can tell you - it looks EVEN better in person than it does in the pictures. It's truly amazing. Looks like a brand new piece at a fraction of the cost of going to just dashes and way better than using one of those plastic covers.

If anyone has an original dash pad and wants something that looks really nice but won't break the bank - I highly recommend going this route!

bull

What about multiple cracks and dried up vinyl?

Corellian Corvette

Thats what mine had! It looks like the cracks were filled, and the vinyl covering makes it softer.

JrJohnston

Quote from: bull on November 17, 2007, 04:35:24 AM
What about multiple cracks and dried up vinyl?

I filled the crack's before I recovered it,and with new vinyl covering up the old dried out stuff.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com