News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what aftermarket console will fit or out of newer car

Started by cold85, September 22, 2005, 10:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cold85

i have a 68 charger 4-speed and i do not have a manual console and to find a 4speed console will cost more than i want to spend plus i would like something that looked a little more modern does anyone have any suggestions? thanks.

phat69charger

myk

This is so my type of thread.  My console was trash when I bought the car, and I took it out immediately.  I've always wanted a modern console that was functional, cup holders and all, but wasn't as big and what I felt was awkward like the original console. 

myk

Just checked the site out-as usual, there's nothing much to look at for the Mopar people...

Blown70

www.stingerfiberglass.com

I think he remakes them FIBERGLASS of course.  I think he is now making the top plates as well.

Just a thought

phat69charger

MYK, I'm having a custom console made by my friend that's an upholsterer it's going to have drink holders, AC controls, power window controls, a few switches, a 12 volt outlet, and big storage compartment, the buddy seat I have will be for sale, and I'll probably sell the front seats also.

Classic Consoles

Currently, Classic Consoles only has drink holders for the Mopars. However, just to get the facts straight, we do have a product that will fit if the factory console is removed. The real reason why I am posting this reply though is to get feedback from actual Dodge Charger owners into what you would like to see if we were to develop a new console for the Dodge Charger. Please send any information to cconsoles@aol.com, or post a reply. You can also visit our website at www.classicconsoles.com. Thank you for your time and if you have any input for the possible future development of a console please give us your thoughts and feedback. 

caddman

Quote from: Classic Consoles on October 12, 2005, 10:07:39 AM
Currently, Classic Consoles only has drink holders for the Mopars. However, just to get the facts straight, we do have a product that will fit if the factory console is removed. The real reason why I am posting this reply though is to get feedback from actual Dodge Charger owners into what you would like to see if we were to develop a new console for the Dodge Charger. Please send any information to cconsoles@aol.com, or post a reply. You can also visit our website at www.classicconsoles.com. Thank you for your time and if you have any input for the possible future development of a console please give us your thoughts and feedback. 
i would be very interested in anything you would have that would work in a 73 charger.

thanks,

caddman

HITMAN 149

hmmmmmmmmm since i'm resto/modding my 68.. i would be interested in something a lil more modern too!!!
i'm sure that there is a way to fabricate a newer modern console from just about any newer car.. into a charger. i have seen it dozens of times on all the big bucks resto/mods in the magazines & such.
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/