News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm looking into a group buy for the new 69 repro grilles.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, October 28, 2007, 06:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969chargerrtse

Howdy, I've been talking with the makers of the reproduction grilles for the 69 Charger.  They are sending me more information on the grilles and pictures and I'm trying to set up a group buy so we can save 20%ish.  They are going to send me more info and pictures soon, but I explained I must see them so I can give my input on quality etc..  :shruggy: If any of you have bought them, or know of their quality please let me know. They are doing a process where they will be painted also.  :icon_smile_tongue: I told them that was a huge point with me, and also they can make them as original, brittle plastic, or this new bendable plastic that they advise is the best.  Any thoughts?  Thanks, Rob.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Dang, not a single thought out there?  :scratchchin:  What am I the only one that needs a new grille :icon_smile_question:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1FastCharger

I need a new grille. I saw them sell on Ebay for a $500 starting bid. I saw several sell with a single bid. I bid on one, but was outbid. I Emailed them asking to send me a second chance BIN for 500, but never got a reply. I think the flexble plastic would be better as long as it fit the same and did not sag. Having the pre-painted would also be a huge bonus.
66 A100 - 68 Charger - 69 Charger

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: 1FastCharger on October 28, 2007, 08:49:05 PM
I need a new grille. I saw them sell on Ebay for a $500 starting bid. I saw several sell with a single bid. I bid on one, but was outbid. I Emailed them asking to send me a second chance BIN for 500, but never got a reply. I think the flexble plastic would be better as long as it fit the same and did not sag. Having the pre-painted would also be a huge bonus.

Hey a response! :cheers:  Well, keep in touch, we'll see what happens.  Thanks for the info,

69chargerboy

My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

chargerman68

i would want one just in case i would need it down the road.... :icon_smile_big:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

poppa

A few weeks ago I was watching a post about repo grille stuff and they were talking about a 7 piece 69 grille for like $450 and trying to geta group thing that would bring it down to $ 390.Can't find it now.Pics looked nice.
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.