News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

It looks like my car is sold.

Started by Telvis, November 01, 2007, 10:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telvis

I just talked to the guy that is buying my car. It seems to be a done deal. He's a member here. I will let him keep his privacy. I think the car is getting a good home. It is bitter sweet for me. There was part of me hoping the deal would fall through. In the end this is the best thing. My Fiance and i are planning to be married in April. I will be putting my house on the market in the next month. As soon as it sells I will move in with her and we will put her house on the market and begin the search for a new home. Once we get in the new house I will be on a mission to find a new car that is completely redone and ready to drive. I have always wanted an F8 68 or 69. Hopefully by this time next year i will have one in my new garage.  :2thumbs:

Congratulations to my car's new owner! I hope you get much enjoyment from it.  :cheers:

chargerman68

sorry to hear it but if thats the right thing to do than great maybe its for the better :cheers:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

41husk

Who ever it is is getting a sweet car :cheers: Good luck to you Telvis, I hope you find your car after all is situated.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Dans 68

Ditto to the above comments. Let is know how the F8 search goes!  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

Telvis

Thanks guys! I WILL get my F8 car. My future wife and I have a pact. I just need to get settled in a new house to begin the search. Hopefully both houses will sell fast and I can get there quickly. We already have an idea where we want to live. I know we can find a house we like. We just have to sell ours first. My house is in a desireable location and should sell quickly. Her house is less than a year old but in a rural area. It might take longer to sell hers.

chargerman68

where about do u think you want to go..
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

TruckDriver

Good for you Telvis :cheers: May the rest of your life be everything you aways wanted it to be and more :yesnod:

BTW - You better still hang out here once in a while otherwise I'll crash your wedding party in the nude :D :smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P