News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I have a chance to pick up one of these......what do you guys think?

Started by Lowprofile, October 28, 2007, 04:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

I've been thinking of getting off the road for good the last couple of months now. These damn fuel prices are insane! Just paid $3.26/gal in Flagstaff for diesel!
Anyways, I've owned a big Kawi's back in the day. [Z-1R 1000 & LTD 1000]. I was crusing around ebay and found this beauty. The Guys asking $2900. I figure I'll get one this winter while the prices are low.

OK, I'm ready for the Ponch & John Jokes.  :icon_smile_dissapprove: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

I think you should do it, but only if it comes with a CHP halloween costume. :nana:

1969chargerrtse

I would write a check for that right now!  That can't be?  Great price, great bike.  I've had a bike for the last 35 years.  My first car was a bike.  Had  LTD 1000 in my 20's.  Grab it fast. Awesome bike, great idea. :2thumbs:   I had to sell my 74 Honda 550/4 to help fund this wonderful money pit I bought.  I would LOVE to have that bike.  Cop bikes are cool, and most people will move over for you. :smilielol:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

70charger_boy

Yeah, that is definately a cool bike............if your a homo  :smilielol:

Nah, just kidding.  I'm into the crotch rockets and have a gsxr, but for that price I would buy it in a second.   :2thumbs:

400/6/PAC

rt green

nice bike, nice price.  i've owned 2 other  kaw 900's in my day. great bikes. currently i own a 76 kaw 900, and a 79 kaw 1000. both not for sale if that tells you anything.    i say get it!       bruce
third string oil changer

Lowprofile

Thanks Guys.

Thats one thing I miss being on the road all the time. I haven't been able to ride in years! Even riding to work gets your day started in the right direction. :2thumbs:

Here's a pic of my old Z-1R.........
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

bull

Quote from: Lowprofile on October 28, 2007, 05:32:09 PM
Thanks Guys.

Thats one thing I miss being on the road all the time. I haven't been able to ride in years! Even riding to work gets your day started in the right direction. :2thumbs:

That's true but then I always was bummed because I had to wait 8 hrs. to ride again. And you see it sitting in the parking lot 10 times a day... pure torture.