News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

66 HEMI charger in KY that came from Utah in 00 or 01

Started by C_stripes, October 23, 2007, 11:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C_stripes

Hey. Does anybody know Bob Scholnick? I can't remember what part of KY he lives in, But I sold him a 66 HEMI charger on 00 or 01 and would like to know how it is coming. The car was orig Blue with a white and blue interior. It was a HEMI auto and was complete minus engine and trans. Still had its HEMI K-frame, 66 only wiring harness and sure grip rear.   Any help would be cool,       Jeremy

Just to tell you how I came upon it. I saw these cars when i was 10. I watched them and new the owner. He had 5 66 chargers sitting in this field. He also had a 70 6 pack 4 spd that now resides in WA. There was a form S 383 67 B-cuda that I also ended up with. I bought all 5 66 chargers for 2K in 1999. I was 16. One of them was vin XP29H6*******. There was also a 383 HP car, two 361 cars and a 318 car. I striped the 383 car and one 361 car out. I sold most of the parts threw MCG in 2000 and 2001. 2 cars went to Las Vegas NV and the HEMI went to KY, I made allot of money selling them. Not to brag or anything. But before I turned 20. I had tracked down and owned two real HEMI cars. I also sold both of them. The other car was a FY1 RM21R0G 4spd dana car. It now resides in FL. I wish i still had them both. I have owned over 150 mopars. LOTS of darts and dusters, But about 15 chargers, 3 super bees, 3 or 4 runners, coronet R/Ts, Demons, B-cudas and lots of others. It just goes to show, If you are ambitious enough. They are still out there. And yes. YOU can buy them. You just got to be a pain in their ass. And sometimes, You just have good luck.
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

C_stripes

Here is a pic of the car,

Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.