News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

heads and cam

Started by mally69, October 20, 2007, 12:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mally69

Hello, i have been building the short block for my 512 stroker, and im ready for the rest of the build  But i ran into a problem. Well a few months ago i called straightline performance and i was going to have them custom grind me a cam and i was going to buy Indy ez-1 heads fully cnc ported  from them. Well i can't seem to get ahold of him and I read the message from Scott on their web page  and it seems like Scott is a bit to busy with his new job.  Could you guys direct me to another place i could go to get the heads i want and a somone that is good at custom grinding cams.  Thanks ;)

firefighter3931

Call Dwayne at Porter Racing heads. He sells Indy and also does custom cams.  ;)

Dwayne did the portwork/prep (E-Heads) and custom grind for my 446.  :yesnod:

802-951-1955

Give him the entire car combo (gears/stall/weight etc....) and he will fix you up, guaranteed.  :2thumbs:

Ron

PS. His specialty is head porting, custom cams and dyno tuning. He ported the heads and specced the cam on the record holding F.A.S.T. 440 6-pack Roadrunner owned by XX Hemi who is a member on this site.  :cheers:
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

mally69

Thanks, Firefighter
By any chance does he have a web site?

firefighter3931

Quote from: mally69 on October 20, 2007, 09:39:18 PM
Thanks, Firefighter
By any chance does he have a web site?

You're welcome Mally  ;)

No website that i know of....

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs