News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This is odd....

Started by Arthu®, October 18, 2007, 03:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthu®

For some reason on the main page of the forum I can see that there has been activity since 8 PM last night (my time) but I can't see any of the new threads. I can click on the link of the thread at the main page and I will see it, but I just can see any new threads or updated threads in the different sections. Anyone else experiencing the same problems?

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Troy

You mean you can't see the little "new" icon or you don't see a link to the thread at all?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Arthu®

I did not see any new threads. It looked like the page was just not refreshed and stopped at 20:55 my time last night. Then I posted this and I couldn't see it either. At school now and it works fine, going to check if it works at home as well.

Arthur

Arthu®

It is odd, for some reason it seems to remember the page at home. At not automatically refresh if I enter the forum :S Oh well found out what it is.

Arthur